NEW NISSAN ROGUE VS. NEW HONDA CR-V
The 2020 Nissan Rogue is available at Fred Haas Nissan! The new Nissan Rogue is a great option when it comes to a compact SUV for Texas drivers. We’re going to see how the Nissan Rogue compares to the Honda CR-V. Check out the Nissan Rogue vs Honda CR-V:View Rogue Inventory
2020 NISSAN ROGUE S
- MSRP: $25,300
- Highway MPG: 33
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Driver/Passenger Heated Mirrors: Optional
- 2V DC Power Outlet: 3
- Heated Seats: Optional
- CD Player: Single
- Voice Activated Audio Control: Siri Eyes Free
- Blind Spot Sensor: Warning
- Vehicle Security System: Standard
- Engine Liters (L): 2.5
2020 HONDA CR-V LX
- MSRP: $25,050
- Highway MPG: 34
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Driver/Passenger Heated Mirrors: Not Available
- 12V DC Power Outlet: 2
- Heated Seats: Not Available
- CD Player: Not Available
- Voice Activated Audio Control: Not Available
- Blind Spot Sensor: Not Available
- Vehicle Security System: Not available
- Engine Liters (L): 2.4
2020 Nissan Rogue vs 2020 Honda CR-V
While the 2020 Nissan Rogue and the 2020 Honda CR-V have comparable starting MSRP and seating capacity, drivers will notice that the Nissan has some extra features and performance notes the Honda does not.
The 2020 Nissan Rogue S has blind spot sensor warning for drivers to help keep drivers safe while out on the road. Optional heated seats are also available in the Rogue and not in the CR-V. Siri Eyes Free Voice Activated Audio Control is also a great feature in the Nissan Rogue compact SUV.
Don’t Miss These Nissan Rogue Awards
Don’t just take our word for how great the Nissan Rogue is. The 2020 Rogue has been designated with multiple awards by the industry. Consumer Guide named the Nissan Rogue as the winner of its 2020 Automotive Best Buy Awards. The 2020 Nissan Rogue has also been named “Best In Class Cargo Capacity” by AutoPacific Segmentation.
The Nissan Rogue has a history of being a top performer in the automotive space. The 2020 Nissan Rogue was a 2020 IIHS Top Safety Pick when equipped with LED low-beam headlights. Did you also know the 2020 Nissan Rogue was America’s Best Selling SUV?
Come in for a Nissan Rogue Test Drive
Now that we’ve laid how the 2020 Nissan Rogue vs 2020 Honda CR-V compares, it’s time for a test drive! Head over to Fred Haas Nissan to see our new Nissan Rogue options and get behind the wheel. Visit our dealership at 24202 Tomball Parkway, Tomball TX 77375.
* All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
* Fuel economy based on 2020 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2020 Rogue® FWD. 2020 fuel economy of 26 city MPG or 33 highway MPG or 29 combined MPG estimate. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.
* More on Consumer Guide award: https://consumerguide.com/best-buys/2019-nissan-rogue-sport/
*AutoPacific Segmentation. 2020 Rogue vs. latest in-market competitors in XSUV Mainstream Midsize Class. Cargo space behind second row compared. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure all cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle. Based on manufacturers' websites.
*For more information, see iihs.org
*Claim based on published total U.S. sales data for all Rogue nameplates from August 2019-February 2020.