Your fleet, your way. No matter the size of your business in Houston or Tomball, TX, Fred Haas Nissan can help you build the perfect fleet to take things to the next level. No matter how big or small, the Nissan vehicles that make up your fleet will be versatile and ready to get the job done.
Fleets can be different sizes, but there are two primary types of fleet: A Nissan Small Fleet features 10 or fewer vehicles (as few as 2) and includes the entire Nissan lineup. Benefits include Roadside Assistance, Ship-thru requests, and Unique sales incentives. A Large Fleet, meanwhile, features 11 or more vehicles. Benefits include Small fleet benefits, plus: Volume-based incentives, and a Regional Fleet Sales Representative.
Ready to get your fleet ready for your Houston or Tomball, TX business? When you use the Nissan Business Advantage Fleet Program, you get a variety of great financial and service benefits ranging from offers & incentives to Ship-Thru Request, Courtesy Delivery, and Roadside Assistance. You can get a full overview of Nissan Business Advantage Program Benefits here
While you might be excited to enroll in Fred Haas Nissan’s Fleet Program, it’s best to make sure that your business is eligible first. Not sure whether or not you’re eligible? Check out the following requirements:
- Register the NNA vehicles under their company name.
- Keep the NNA vehicles in company service for the minimum term (see current fleet program for minimum term).
- Have a minimum of two (2) vehicles registered in the name of the company and in company service. This minimum number provides proof of fleet business for audit purposes. Copies of the DMV registrations supporting the application for NNA Fleet Certification must be attached.
Similarly, the following will make you ineligible for the Fleet Program:
If you are a(n):
- Nissan/Infiniti dealership
- Nissan/Infiniti Dealer-owned independent leasing or rental company that is NOT a separate entity*
- Leasing company or bank with a wholesale Dealer lease purchase operation which purchase Nissan vehicles leased by a dealership
- Leasing company whose primary business is brokering to individual customers then you are ineligible for certification.
Finally, you must meet the following guidelines for certification:
- Only corporate home offices of national corporations should apply for fleet certification. Branch locations of national companies such as corporate-owned daily rental locations of Hertz, Avis, etc., will use the certification number of the national office. Daily rental licensees will be given individual certification numbers.
- NNA Affiliate companies qualify for NNA Fleet Certification upon submission of a completed and approved application. Vehicles purchased for employee lease programs or personal use do not qualify for fleet incentive payments.
- Companies whose primary business is export are not eligible for Fleet Certification.
- Up to 10 units for any single account per program quarter are eligible for retail payments (including retro bonus) and can be reported as retail sales provided the vehicles are delivered out of dealer stock and are not ordered out of the national fleet pool for sale as fleet vehicles. A Program Quarter is defined as the 88—94 day period used for incentive programs' start and close dates.
- Any units in excess of the 10 per Program Quarter are ineligible for retail payments and must be reported as fleet sales (which are eligible for fleet incentive payments). This may entail contacting the Fleet Department if a fleet certification number does not currently exist.
We hope that your Houston or Tomball, TX business is ready for their Nissan Fleet! To get started and learn more, you can call us at 832-220-5852 or fill out the form below to contact us. If you want to view our latest inventory to see which vehicles can meet your fleet’s needs, you can click here
. Ready to see us in person? Head on over to Fred Haas Nissan at 24202 Tomball Pkwy, Tomball, TX 77375
*Dealer-owned leasing or rental companies must be a separate corporation and operated independently of the Nissan Dealership.