Frequently Asked Questions at Our Tomball Dealership
- Do you have vehicles for lease?
- Yes, our dealership in Tomball offers new Nissan vehicles for purchase and lease. Whether you’re looking to buy a new Nissan or lease a new Nissan, our dealership near Houston has options. You can also complete your new car lease 100% online!
- Do you sell used cars?
- Fred Haas Nissan has a variety of used cars, trucks, and SUVs for sale in Tomball, Texas. We offer free CarFax reports for all used vehicles. If you’re working with a tight budget, our used dealership has options under $15,000.
- Do you sell genuine Nissan parts?
- Yes, we have a parts department dedicated to getting you the genuine Nissan part your vehicle needs. We also offer monthly parts coupons to help you save, and our dealership has parts financing options. Browse our parts inventory online or visit FredHaasNissanParts.com to view our full online inventory.
- Do I need to secure financing before or can I get a vehicle loan at your dealership?
- We have a financing department on-site to help secure your next car loan. Our finance department works with all credit types. Good credit, bad credit - we’re here to offer a competitive loan package for you.
- Are you hiring?
What services does your service department offer?
Our service department offers touch-free, no contact service. We can handle your vehicle’s next: oil change, brake service & replacement, tire service & replacement, battery service & replacement, inspections, filter service & replacement, diagnostic tests, multipoint inspections, fluid inspections and replenishments, factory-recommended services, and recalls. We also recommend you check out our current service coupons before scheduling your service appointment
- Does your service center offer free estimates?
- Yes, our service department is happy to offer you a free estimate on any work you may need done.
- Do you do auto body repair?
- No, Fred Haas Nissan does not currently offer auto body repair services.
- Are customers required to wear face masks? Are staff members required to wear face masks?
- Yes & yes. Our dealership is currently requiring all staff and customers who visit us to wear a face mask or covering. We are also abiding by all CDC recommendations and guidelines to make sure both our customers and staff remain healthy and safe while in our dealership.
- What used makes does your dealership sell?
- Our used car dealership carries a wide variety of vehicles! Our inventory is always changing but popular used brands we carry are Nissan, Ford, Jeep, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, and Ram vehicles. Check out our current used car options online.
- When is the best time of year to buy tires?
- It’s important to buy a new set of tires when your vehicle needs it! If you’re able to get ahead of it, dealerships typically have tire specials in October and April as the weather starts to change. You can always view our service coupons & specials online.
- What are the best deals on tires right now?
- At Fred Haas Nissan, we will price match any competitor’s offer on similar brand tires! Ask our tire specialists today for more details - we’re your one-stop-shop for all of your vehicle’s parts and accessories.
- What Nissan vehicles are good for older drivers?
- The Nissan Rogue is a great option for older (and all!) drivers. The soft-touch interior and ample interior room are great features. The infotainment system in the SUV is also very user friendly.
- What Nissan vehicles are good for dogs and pets?
- The Nissan Titan is a very pet-friendly pickup truck! The interior is animal friendly that allows for easy clean up. The Titan also has available cargo organizers for you and seats that fold down to allow for more room and configuration options.