Business Advantage Benefits in Tomball, TX
At Fred Haas Nissan, we know that your business and its vehicles deserve the best care possible. That’s why the Nissan Business Advantage program is available to help businesses of all sizes in Houston and Tomball, TX with their needs. Thanks to financial benefits like commercial leasing incentives and service plans that will help you for the long haul, we’re excited to help your business long after your fleet has been assembled.
With businesses and Houston and Tomball, TX having all sorts of needs long after their fleet has been purchased, Fred Haas Nissan knows that it’s important to offer help every step of the way. We’re proud to offer many great benefits to our Nissan Business Advantage customers, including:
- Quality vehicle lineup: We make it easy to create a fleet of amazing vehicles from our new inventory.
- Roadside Assistance: When things go wrong, Fred Haas Nissan offers roadside assistance, including trip interruption reimbursement on select models.*
- Courtesy Delivery: We can help deliver your vehicles and fleet, and you can contact us for more information.
- First-bay Service: At Fred Haas Nisasan, Business Advantage customers get first-technician priority service so your business can get back on the road faster.
- Centralized Billing (Coming Spring 2021): Soon, you’ll be able to combine your Business Advantage status with Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. for the best and most convenient way to track your deals and finances.
- Ship-thru: Though there is a minimum of 10 vehicles required and a $150 "Nissan Ship Through Fee," we offer a ship-thru program on vehicles produced in the US or Mexico.
- Pre-paid Maintenance: While no one wants to think they'll need maintenance in the future, you can still prepare thanks to options for pre-paid maintenance plans that will help with your schedule and timing.**
- Commercial Truck & Van Upfit Allowance: As long as your qualify, you can receive support from the Commercial Upfit Incentive Program. This will allow you to choose from a variety of equipment for your fleet of trucks or vans.***
- Commercial Sales Team: Our amazing staff is ready to help you every step of the way.
If that wasn’t enough, Fred Haas Nissan is also proud to offer a variety of service plans to meet the long-term needs of your fleet. With features like prepaid maintenance agreements, guaranteed asset protection, theft protection, you’re in great hands long-term. You can contact us here to learn more about our Nissan and INFINITI Extended Service plans.
Of course, a vehicle is only really as good as its warranty, and that’s why we’re ready to back up the quality of our vehicles. The NV200 Compact Cargo, NV Cargo, NV Passenger, TITAN, and TITAN XD all come with amazing warranties. With America’s Best Commercial Van**** and Titan Truck***** warranties. With a 5 year/100,000 mile warranty, you can know that you’re in good hands.
With so many great benefits in the Nissan Business Advantage Program, you can know that your Houston or Tomball, TX business will have peace of mind. You can view our latest commercial inventory here and view our latest commercial offers & incentives here. If you’re ready to talk to us about your business and fleet needs, call us at 832-220-5852 or fill out the form below to contact us. You can also visit our dealership in person at 24202 Tomball Pkwy, Tomball, TX 77375.
*For a period of 5 years from the date the vehicle is delivered to the first retail buyer or otherwise put into use, whichever is earlier.
**For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual Nissan Security+Plus® contract.
***Owner receives a commercial upfit package designed, manufactured, tested and installed by an independent upfit supplier. All participating upfit suppliers must be National Truck Equipment Association members. Parts supplied by upfit suppliers and any damage or failures caused by installation or use of upfit parts are not covered by the Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Owner should review the upfit supplier’s warranty. Nissan is not responsible for the safety or quality of the parts or modifications made by the upfit supplier. The Nissan Commercial Incentive Program is only available to valid business entities. Program not available to retail consumers. Certain model restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details and restrictions.
****Claim based on years/mileage (whichever occurs first) covered under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage. Wards Light Vehicle Segmentation: 2020 Nissan NV Cargo, NV Passenger v. in-market Large Van Class; 2020 Nissan NV200® v. in-market Small Van Class. Commercial Vans compared only. Nissan’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage excludes tires, corrosion coverage and federal and California emission performance and defect coverage. Other terms and conditions apply.See dealer for complete warranty details. NV200® Taxi is covered under a separate limited warranty with a different level of coverage.
*****Claim based on years/mileage (whichever occurs first) covered under the New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage. Ward’s in-market Large Pickup Segmentation and Small Pickup Segmentation v. 2020 TITAN and TITAN XD. Nissan’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty basic coverage excludes tires, corrosion coverage and federal and California emission performance and defect coverage. Other terms and conditions also apply. See dealer for complete warranty details. Warranty claim is current at time of printing.