Fred Haas Nissan - We Buy Cars
Fred Haas Nissan Wants to Buy Your Car
Selling your vehicle privately can be a long, drawn out process that sees you losing money every day your vehicle goes unsold. If you need to sell your vehicle quickly and for the highest return, then you want a source you can trust. You’ve come to the right place. Our vehicle buying process is designed to help you sell your vehicle in the quickest amount of time possible and for the highest possible value.
Why Sell Your Vehicle to Fred Haas Nissan?
- Selling a vehicle privately can be a lot of work. Do you want to pay to list your vehicle online, handle phone calls and emails, and arrange test drives? The idea of people you don’t know coming to your home to drive your vehicle can be a little worrisome.
- We will base our offer on a combination of NADA, Manheim Market Report, CarFax vehicle history report, actual interior and exterior condition and the supply-and-demand of your vehicle in our local market. No low-ball offers from a site that doesn’t even actually buy cars.
- We’ll buy your vehicle, even if you don’t buy ours!
Selling Your Vehicle in 3 Easy Steps
- Fill out the information below on the year, make, model, trim, current mileage and the VIN of your vehicle, tell us a few details about the vehicle and any additional information you can provide. The more accurate the information, the more accurate the offer will be.
- Click SUBMIT and you’ll receive your offer via email within 1 hour with no obligation to accept. Our offer is good for 7 days or 300 miles and you can decide whether or not you’d like to sell your vehicle to us.
- When we contact you, set an appointment to bring in your vehicle for an on-site inspection. The process can take as little as 30 minutes. Once we verify the information and condition of the vehicle that you provided, we will confirm your offer and you can receive your check the same day*
Tips For Getting the Most For Your Vehicle
Prior to bringing your vehicle in for the inspection
- Have the battery checked
- Be sure all regular maintenance is current
- Check the tires for any needed replacement
- Take care of any dings, dents or scrapes
- Provide two (2) sets of keys
- Give your vehicle a good detail